The Original Miami Beach Antique Show presents more than 700 recognized dealers from over 30 countries for five days. Attendees can explore the show floor and discover everything from jewelry, watches, and handbags to artwork, furniture, home décor and so much more.
- Discover highly sought after pieces from world-renowned names such as Louis Comfort Tiffany, Cartier, Hermès, Georg Jensen, David Webb, Andy Warhol, Patek Philippe, Rolex and more.
- Attend Jewelry History Series, a 2-day educational conference covering a variety of topics which includes lectures and panel discussions with celebrated experts in their fields.
- Join us for our complimentary Appraisal Day with Skinner Auctioneers on Monday, January 6—Receive a verbal valuation, and maybe the chance to consign your item with Skinner!
- Want a guided tour through the eras? We’ll be providing free custom educational tours led by the premier experts in their fields. Tours will cover jewelry, from Georgian through Retro eras, and antique furniture, art and décor.
- Need some buying tips? Enjoy free pop up education sessions that will inspire you and arm you with all you need to know while you shop the show floor.
- And so much more!
Join us for the December edition of Minneapolis Vintage Market as we return to Machine Shop! We’re thrilled to return to the hottest event venue in town with our largest indoor marketplace of the year! This beautiful venue has room for even more wonderful vintage vendors, making it a mini-city full of vintage treasures!
Brought to you by the team behind Minneapolis Craft Market, Minneapolis Vintage Market is a monthly marketplace focused on premium vintage and one-of-a-kind treasures. The market is mobile and pops up at venues throughout the Twin Cities featuring a rotating selection of vendors each month.